Thursday 22 September 2016

(Old Idea) Futher Development

Having done some secondary research my topic has been broadened. Still looking at social issues, I have now realised that there are more than just drugs, violence and peer pressure. One key one that I have over looked is ethnicity. This can be demonstrated in a number of films, however I feel that a film portraying a true story would be the best one to look at. Therefore I have decided to look at 12 Years A Slave.




I have found an article in The Guardian which shows that 12 Years A Slave is a good example of how slavery is shown to an audience and therefore I am going to more research into the idea that slavery is a social issue. This has also made me want to look up more films about social issues as to broaden my film choice, as not to focus on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment